The Emerging Writer Academy...
The Write Place to Begin
Is this you?
You’ve got a story inside of you that’s bursting to get out… one that you’ve wanted to tell for a long time but maybe you didn’t know where to start.
Hi! I'm Sandy Peckinpah, I help aspiring authors write and complete their books so they can finally tell their story and establish themselves as a thought leader, an expert, an influencer, and a person who makes a difference in this world.
If your goal to write a book is an unfulfilled dream... today is your brand new day!
Are you an aspiring writer who has a message the world needs to hear?
NOW is the perfect time to begin!
I understand what it’s like to dream but not do. It took me years of starts and stops before I completed my first book!
In the process, I learned something vital… a strategy and a method that led me to become an award-winning author of numerous books and hundreds of blogs.
This writing practice effectively helps you write and complete your dream project.
Imagine who you'll become in the process!
Writing a book opens many doors. it let's people know who you are and how you can help them. You stand out as the expert, the authority, the one who enlightens. A book raises your visibility online and in person.
More importantly... it's your legacy.
I will teach you exactly how I did it, and how i've helped numerous others with their books.
I will be your coach, your accountability partner, and your biggest cheerleader.
Together... we'll get it done!
Every woman has a story, and every woman's story has meaning and purpose. It's time to create your legacy.
Does this sound like you?
- You've always wanted to write a book, perhaps you've even stopped and started many times.
- You're a coach, consultant, speaker, therapist, specialist, or spiritual leader, or service-based professional who wants to write to teach and share a message.
- You’re an expert in your field and want to build your credibility by sharing your story.
- You dream of establishing yourself as a thought leader… someone who inspires others to become their best selves.
- You want to become a speaker and share your message with the world.
- You believe writing is a way you can make a difference on this planet.
- You want your story to be your lasting legacy.
The Emerging Writer Academy is a Game Changer.
- How to believe in yourself and your story.
- What's been blocking you.
- A new mindset and strategy so you look forward to your writing sessions.
- To commit to a finish date so you'll complete your book or blogs when you say you will.
- How to make creativity a habit so that you'll easily continue with future creative projects.
I've not only done this for myself, but for other writers too...
I passionately love helping women through the process....
Meet Chevonna Gaylor, LMFT, MA
Author: The Emerging Healer
Chevonna Gaylor, not only finished her book, she was featured at Barnes and Noble. Her book has also been the calling card for her to speak at conferences and businesses all over the world.
Writing her book gave her one more piece of credibility to present as she shares her message of healing to the world.
And it all began with her saying, “Sandy, I want to write a book and I don’t know how to begin… can you help me?”
Are you finally ready to write and publish your book?
First... let's clear this up.
This course is not for everyone.
This is for you if...
- You’re capable of telling a good story to a friend.
- You're committed and willing to write!
- You like learning more about writing well by using the tools I share with you.
- Your'e willing to commit to a time, a place at your desk, and the willingness to be consistent, so you can begin writing the words that will let your story unfold.
This is not for you if...
- You can’t find time in your week to devote to writing.
- You're determined that it's a dream that will never happen.
- You're not willing to use the tools and strategies as a framework for your creativity to explode.
- You want to write a fiction book or poetry... The Emerging Writer Academy is for people who want to write about their personal experiences and areas of expertise.
Real Estate Agent, Author of "Pieces of Me"
"I've had a book in my heart since I was 12 years old. I had absolutely no clue how to start, and almost had it put aside as something that might not happen.
Then in walked Sandy Peckinpah. It was a God appointed meeting that turned into my book. She let me go at a pace I needed to heal, because that’s what happened, I healed.
Thank you Sandy, for more than words can express!"
This is Catherine's story of triumph!
Go ahead and ask...
I’ve never felt like a creative person. Does that matter?
I’ve never been a writer. I hated writing papers in school.
What if I don’t have the ideas for my story figured out?
How much time will the course take?
How is this different than other writing programs?
Can I really finish my book in 4 months?
I want to write blogs... is this a good fit for me?
Make Your Dream a Reality...
Join me inside the Emerging Writer Academy!
Imagine.. a few weeks into your future, and you're well into your project. You can see the completion date before you.
Imagine how good it will feel to have your published book in your hands!
If your book has been a dream in progress for too long... now is the time!
Let's get started...
This Could Be You...
Paula MacNab, ASID, CID is an interior designer and TV and Radio Show Host.
"As a professional designer and speaker, I always knew that I wanted to write a book. I wanted a book that would reflect who I am and my expertise. Sandy has a foolproof strategy and program. She breaks the process down into small, doable steps.
I was surprised with how easy the process was, and highly recommend her program."
Paula Joy MacNab, author of "Passion by Design"
Jessica Lyngaas was featured on The Today Show for her inspiring story of love and loss.
"Thank you Sandy Peckinpah for your amazing wisdom, knowledge, and insight in helping me become a published author! You have taught me so much when it comes to writing and putting the words down perfectly to catch the readers interest. Your coaching was clear and concise and the tools you provided were very beneficial. I could not have done it without your encouragement!”
Jessica Lyngaas, author of "My Pulse, His Will"
Sally Latimer came to me in the depths of despair after she'd lost her son.
“I knew I had a story inside of me, it just took Andy's death and my recovery to bring it out of me. I am so happy to be honoring him with this book. No words could describe my gratitude to you for mentoring me thru my writing as well as the timeline helping me see a pattern of my life.I am not the same as I was when my son died. And now… my children and grandchildren finally know who I am through my story.”
Sally Latimer, author "A Light at the End of the Tunnel"